Anikesh G
Anikesh G, Computer Expert
Experience:  SAP Customer Relationship Management Consultant at Wipro Technologies
108948392

I have a new Mac with all the windows apps, but can't share

Customer Question

I have a new Mac with all the windows apps, but can't share word documents via e mail
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: safari
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: on my Mac
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have no idea what you mean
JA: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to solve the issue, I am not a technician, I don't know what to do to fix it
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 8 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** Thank you for posting your query in JustAnswer.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I know that can be frustrating.

Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. Please allow me a few minutes to review your question to ensure that I don't miss anything.

Expert:  Anikesh G replied 8 days ago.

Did you see any error messages while sharing the word documents via email?

Expert:  Anikesh G replied 8 days ago.

Is your issue fixed now?

Expert:  Anikesh G replied 7 days ago.

Without the information requested  in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

Please follow the below steps to change your default email app:-
  1. Make sure that the other email app is installed. Although you might be able to use a web browser for email (webmail), a web browser isn't an email app.
  2. Open the Mail app.
  3. Choose Mail > Preferences, then click General.
  4. Choose an email app from the ”Default email reader” menu.

You might be prompted to add an email account before you can change the setting in Mail. If you don't want to do that, check the preferences of the other email app. You might be able to set a default email app from there.

I hope this helps.