operab
operab, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Thirteen years of experience providing computer support for fortune 500 companies and government.
22099314

I wonder if anyone could help me with a problem with my

Hello, I wonder if anyone could help me with a problem with my microsoft mail version 16005.14326.20970.0. I have been having difficulties with mail not arriving for a while and this only concerns a few items where the contacts are already in my contact list. To compound this my e mail facebook instagram etc have been hacked today. I have been dealing with BT and they have sorted out the hacking issue so that e mails are coming through to the BT screen without any problem now. However these e mails are nt appearing on my microsoft mail screen. i have a feeling the incoming and outgoing server connections in advanced settings may have been corrupted. The two e mail accounts that I use are Btinternet3 and recently changed to the dominant one Btinternet. My e mail address is***@******.*** Thank you John
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?
Customer: Window 10
JA: When did you last update your Microsoft software?
Customer: It usually updates automatically most Wednesdays
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I think that is the problem

My name is Aaron.

Your issue might be web browser related. You can clear your web browser cache and history. You can restart your computer or web browser.

Also, you can make sure your web browser is up to date. Another thing you can try is to use a different web browser. Some web browsers do not function well with certain websites. You can use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, or Opera web browsers.

operab, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Thirteen years of experience providing computer support for fortune 500 companies and government.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
What is the cost of this I can clear my web browser but the problem is microsoft mail.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
It is the settings for the mail into Microsoft mail
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
When will you be able to connect with me

Is there a number that I can call you on?

Hopefully, an available expert will accept your secure remote assistance request soon.