Stuart Williams
Stuart Williams,
Experience:  na at na
112509250

On our website there in a Members (insiders) window where

Customer Question

On our website there in a Members (insiders) window where the Member can enter their Login and password ***** gain access to their dedicated updated folder on home office pc. Having M365 private would M365 Standard facilitate this need
JA: What app are you using?
Customer: at present WINSCP but my IT person says Standar can do the same job
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Updates to what
JA: The Microsoft Office Expert will be able to walk you through that. Is there anything else the Microsoft Office Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No keep smiling
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Stuart Williams replied 15 days ago.
Hi there my name is***** will be the expert helping you today. I have over 20 years of technical experience in this area.I understand that you are having an issue with your members area website and I will do my best to help you today.Thank you for using JustAnswer.com the independent, paid for, question and answer website.
Please allow me a few moments to review the details of your question, is there any additional information that you would like to offer?For example please can you tell me what steps have been taken to resolve this issue so far?Thank you
Expert:  Stuart Williams replied 14 days ago.
Hi again, I see that you cannot offer any further information on the issue. In this case I can only offer a general answer that I believe will help you resolve the problem.After reviewing the details provided the solution to the issue you are having with accessing your Members (insiders) window of I understand it correctly is to install M365 standard, I feel your IT guy has made a good suggestion that I would concur with. WINSCP has limitations that M365 Standard does not plus that are many more features that come along with it.Please let me know if you have any further questions or if there is anything else that I can assist you with.I hope you are satisfied with the service, thank you and enjoy your day!