Russell H.
Russell H., Computer Support Tech
Experience:  Years of supporting users of Microsoft software
13568747

Best software for producing music

Customer Question

Best software for producing music
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 days ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your software question.  Thank you.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 days ago.

Generally speaking, Pro Tools (whose current version seems to be Pro Tools 12) is acknowledged to be the best software for music production.

It is certainly extensively used, and often asked about here at JustAnswer.com, so it is popular.

Being often asked about here at JustAnswer.com might mean that the software can be hard to use for some, but it also might merely mean that problems with it are often directed to JustAnswer.com.

Pro Tools may be bought here:

https://shop.avid.com/pro-tools

Please let me know, if you need further help with this matter, whether now or later on.