ExpLari
ExpLari,
Experience:  Expert
117177496

Will an upgrade to Microsoft 365 cover two computers in the

Will an upgrade to Microsoft 365 cover two computers in the same household using the same email address?
JA: The Email Technician can answer that question. Is there anything else they should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No! I think my question will be understood.

Hello, I am Larimar Caldera. Your computer expert, it is a pleasure for me to answer your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hello Larimar, My name is ***** ***** I hope you can say 'Yes' to my question

With Microsoft 365 Personal you can install and activate Office up to 5 of your devices

You can install Office on as many devices as you like. However, you can only be signed into 5 Offices at the same time> See HERE "With Microsoft 365, you can install Office on all your devices and sign in to Office on five devices at the same time. This includes any combination of PCs, Macs, tablets, and phones."

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back. The experts at just answer will always be there to help you. For future enquiries you can contact me directly using @ExpLari Kind regards, Larimar

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank you for your reply. It would appear that since the cost of Microsoft 365 is about £35.00 per year, it would make sense to complete the upgrade rather than spend more time and money on trying to recover the present problem. Will it be all right if I complete the upgrade myself from available sources?

Dear user you can purchase the Microsoft 365 subscription you wish to switch to using the same Microsoft account as your current subscription.

The remaining days of the current subscription will be automatically added to the new subscription.

Depending on the plan you are switching to, some benefits (such as sharing and Family Safety premium features) may be added or removed.

Here's an example

Switch from Microsoft 365 Personal to Microsoft 365 Family:

Current subscription: you have 6 months of Microsoft 365 Personal subscription.

New subscription: purchase a 12-month subscription to Microsoft 365 Family using the same Microsoft account as your Microsoft 365 Personal subscription.

Result: Your existing subscription is immediately converted to Microsoft 365 Family and will renew in 18 months, not 12. Microsoft 365 Family benefits, such as sharing and Family Safety, are available immediately after making this change.

What changes to expect

Here's what changes when you move to Microsoft 365 Family.

You'll still have the same benefits and then some:

• You can share your subscription with up to 5 people.

• You and up to 5 other people can install Office premium apps on all devices. Each person can sign in to Office on 5 devices at once.

• You and up to 5 other people get 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage, per person.

• You and up to 5 other people get 60 Skype minutes per month, per person.

• Family Safety premium features

From the following link you will be able to see all the necessary information regarding your issue and a button that will take you through the change of your account from personal to family.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/switch-to-microsoft-365-family-or-microsoft-365-personal-3fcc1efc-2722-427f-8efa-db94b9b0a36b

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** complete the upgrade to microsoft dmj

I am always at your service