mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.

I own a 2005 L200 Warrior and have a fault code showing. It

Customer Question

I own a 2005 L200 Warrior and have a fault code showing. It is fault code 41 Main Throttle Solenoid Valve System. How can I cure this as I have the MOT due in the next couple of weeks.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Greg replied 2 years ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,
You got the petrol or diesel engine . which one of them if petrol or diesel .
4M40 .4M41 ,4D56, 6G72 ??