How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Greg Your Own Question
Greg, All import japan models
Category: Mitsubishi
Satisfied Customers: 7285
Experience:  All Japan made models
Type Your Mitsubishi Question Here...
Greg is online now

I have a 1997 petrol shogun 3ltr v6. My question is. What

Customer Question

I have a 1997 petrol shogun 3ltr v6.
My question is. What fluid is in the air conditioning and what fluid do I need to top it up.
Thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Thank you,
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.

Hi .

Sorry you was on a long wait i've just got back on line due to many days of technical problems .

Anyway if you still need assistance i will answer you .if you have already got an answer then please let me know and don't rate .

You Mitsubishi A/C fluid is..

134a is an HFC refrigerant which has been used to take over from the CFC F12 that was used in older vehicles .

R-12. vehicles .

You should have the 134a and not the F12 if you have the big valves to fill like the pic attached then you have the 134a if just a small Schroeder type valve then this will be a older F12 freon .

Need further assistance then please get back to me .

Rgds Greg