Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I have a l200 raging. When I put navi on & press OK on

Customer Question

I have a l200 raging bull. When I put navi on & press OK on remote it keeps coming up dvd can't read disc.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you have changed out the disc and the issue still occurs this can be a fault of the navigation unit itself not being able to read the disc.I have seen the eye/lense unable to read discs causing this issue and the navigation player had to either be removed and repaired by a repair facility or removed and replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete