Greg
Greg, All import japan models
Experience:  All Japan made models
29331485

Where to put water (not coolant) in Mitsubishi Colt 2006

Customer Question

where to put water (not coolant) in Mitsubishi Colt 2006
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Greg replied 6 months ago.

Hi, I'm Greg (Indy-Tech).
Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.
Rgds Greg.

Expert:  Greg replied 6 months ago.

Hi .

I take it you need the window washer fill tube .

Check attachment for location .

This is not a one answer and done i will stay with you until the problem is sorted out .
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 3 to 5 stars at the top of your page, i'm not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with you unless you leave positive feedback.
Before rating 1 to 2 stars please get back to me as i'm here to help you, if i can't or you think i can't i will opt out or you can opt me out so another expert can.
I want to help you with your problem and make you a happy motorist
Rgds Greg