sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I have a 2007 L200 the head lights turn on randomly although

Customer Question

I have a 2007 L200 the head lights turn on randomly although no key in ignition and when driving the indicator sometimes don’t work and central locking doesn’t work. Iv replaces the stalk fuse box and b.c.i but not fixed it. Any ideas thanks
Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the bulbs?
Customer: Yes all seem ok
Assistant: Are you fixing your L200 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Iv had it in a garage who have replaced the indicator stall also the fuse box and b.c.i
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that’s it thanks
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mitsubishi
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
How long until I get an answer
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in Justanswer. Are You online?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I’m on line now
Good day dear customer, the solutions you took before are ok, but there may be another possible causes. I recommend you:
1) check the command lever, a lot of times the command wires have damaged or have imperfections. This should be checked.
2) Delete manufacturing codes with a diagnosis car scanner.
3) reprogram the e.c.uDue the randomly system activations and disactivation, it indicates to be a problem in the ECM (electric control module). The ECM must be reprogrammed.

dear client, Is your inquire clear? If so, please do not forget to rate my answer in the star rate system.