mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Mitsubishi l200 code po107 change the map sensor and it

Customer Question

mitsubishi l200 code po107 change the map sensor and it throw another code po106 check for 5 volts and ground and does were gud
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 11 months ago.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.
Sometimes i will need to ask you a few questions in order to understand an give you a better advice about your query.
Dear customer, my apologies for any delay and i would like to know if you still need help.
Thanks in advance. Sebastian.