Ross
Ross, Diagnostic and repair technician
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
70583916

Multi media system has stopped working, can't switch on now

Customer Question

Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mitsubishi?
Customer: L200 Barbarian 2014
Assistant: Are you fixing your L200 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Disconnecting the battery thats all
Assistant: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?
Customer: No, dont have one to test it, all other electrical stuff is working ok
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: DAB, stopped working two weeks ago, started using tuner for the radio but it interfeered with the sat nav when it spoke
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Continue please
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 2 years ago.

Dear customer, you do not necessarily have to go to a citroen dealership but you must use a diagnostic device that has the citroen software. This software is owned by the multibrand diagnostic equipment that you can find today in several common garages. With this kind of tool we can delete the error codes.
Dear customer, did this happen after some kind of work?
Thanks in advance.