Ross
Ross, Diagnostic and repair technician
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
70583916

I have a 2014 L200 trojan which has developed a fault with

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: Hi...I have a 2014 L200 trojan which has developed a fault with the indicators,which flash at twice the speed they should.On towing a caravan the additional 2 indicators seem to erradicate the problem,and they work perfectly via the hazard switch.
JA: Are you fixing your L200 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No,but a friend connected a diagnostic reader and returned the fault codes U1504,B1707 and U1101....None of which he could clear...What do they mean?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?
Customer: They will not reset U1504 says Rain/Light sensor LIN timeout present B1707 says Flasher open present and U1101 says T/M can timeout not equipped present.....make any sense to you??
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.I have no more information and don't know where to go from here....except to a dealer who wants megabucks to fix it
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
please continue to source an answer....why would I pay £5.00 and then dismiss it?
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 2 years ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, could you tell me please what diagnostic tool model did you use?
Thanks in advance.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm sorry I don't know,a local mechanic did it for me and supplied the fault codes,but he is not an auto ellectrician.
Although he did say he suspects there to e a bad earth,as do I,but am unsure where