mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

About to purchase a colt cab roof is not working efficiently

Customer Question

About to purchase a colt cab roof is not working efficiently but mileage 57k cost 990 how potentially to sort roof thks
Assistant: What year is your Cab?
Customer: 2008
Assistant: Are you fixing your Cab yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I will obviously take to garage but need an idea on potential cost b4 i purchase
Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thks
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 7 days ago.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Wld appreciate answer just a guide will do thks
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 3 days ago.

Hi, my name is Jose Sebastian, your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, what kind of works would you like to have done in your car?
Thanks in advance.