mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I'd like to know if/where my 2007 Outlanders cruise control

Customer Question

I'd like to know if/where my 2007 Outlanders cruise control is?
Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the Mechanic to go over that information regarding your Mitsubishi. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: No
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 13 days ago.

Hi, my name is Jose Sebastian, your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, do you still need help?