sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Not functioning and both lights flashing, both lights

Customer Question

Not functioning and both green lights flashing
JA: Just to clarify, can you tell me which light it is? And does it blink first, then stay on steady?
Customer: both lights flashing at same time and intermittently
JA: What is the model/year of your Mitsubishi?
Customer: continuous
JA: What year is your Mitsubishi?
Customer: would be latest as live in new build
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: started inverter starmex
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no that’s all. Remote is ineffective currently
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 11 days ago.

Dear customer my name is***** the expert who will attend you today, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know who I have the pleasure to talk to, also if possible I would like you to send me a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you have obtained any error codes, that would also be helpful. Please note that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional cost to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you to dispense with the call for now, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.

Dear customer, what is your performance problem?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
File attached (63V2VS1)
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Are you reviewing the issue?

Dear customer the problem you are experiencing is usually at the level of the electronic module, apparently there is a short in this circuit that could be caused by dirt, my particular advice is that you make a revision to this electrical system, if you wish I could recommend an expert near you to do this for you.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
please recommend

Where are you located?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Singapore

Could you tell me where exactly?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Why do you need my exact address? I thought you sent recommending an engineer to me?

Dear costumer it would be to recommend an expert in your area, because of how big singapore is, knowing in which area of singapore would help to find an expert nearby, i.e. you don't have to give me your residence but something approximate.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Ok Queenstown / commonwealth areas

Dear client, in the area you are in, these are the most suitable experts for the job.

Polar Electro Singapore Pte Ltd

+6531587480

AVV Electricals PTE LTD

+6591694893

DR COOL AIRCON SERVICES

+6592215626

Dear customer, it is my pleasure to serve you. You may wish to mark me as a favourite expert for future reference. I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a Favourite Expert. You will have the option to do so on your "My Questions" page or you can request me by name on the site if you wish. My name is @Exp-JoseSebas Thank you for trusting Justanswer.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thankyou

At your service.