Chris, Motorcycle Mechanic
Experience:  20 yrs. experience as motorcycle, dirt bike, ATV, UTV and watercraft technician.

Just become owner of a used Suzuki GSX 750F and don't know

Just become owner of a used Suzuki GSX 750F and don't know how to remove the seat or rear light bulb, currently rear tail lights not working. Any advice welcome. Thank you

On the left side of the bike above the rear tire you will find a lock assembly where you can insert the ignition key, that is connects to the seat latch. Turn the key and lift up on the back of the seat.

Below is a link where you can see the assy I am referring to

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Chris,

Regret I only got your response sent to me 18h32 and I had already got the problem solved at Halfords by that time for the trip home.

Key slot mentioned was hidden behind Givi luggage box.