Marc Webster
Marc Webster,
Experience:  mechanic at sw autos
107219462

Yamaha xc115 d'elight, Yamaha xc 2013, D'elight, I've had

Customer Question

Yamaha xc115 d'elight
JA: What's the make/model/year of your bike?
Customer: Yamaha xc 2013
JA: What is the model of your '13 motorcycle?
Customer: D'elight
JA: Are you fixing your bike yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've had rac out to it but they couldn't find the problem
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: My engine management light is on and my speedo stays at zero
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: Orange engine management light stays on solid when the bike is running
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 11 days ago.

Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 8 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Tetyana-moderator
Expert:  Marc Webster replied 8 days ago.
Have the speed senor checked this can cause the light to remain on and the speed not to be displayed.the RAC may not have had the right diagnostic machine to read the yamaha specific code.if the bike has ABS this could also interact with the speedo but a abs warning would be displayed instead of engine light