sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Won't start, No, 2017 yamaha yzf 125, Nothing, No

Customer Question

Won't start
JA: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: No
JA: What is the model/year of your motorcycle?
Customer: 2017 yamaha yzf 125
JA: Are you fixing your bike yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 13 days ago.

Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 13 days ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay and would like to know whom i am having the pleasure to chat with.

Dear customer, when you try to start using the button, nothing happens?

I would like to know if you have already checked the battery and the status of the fuses?

Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 11 days ago.

Dear customer, i apologize for my delay i had a connections problems and i could just get back.

The  starter problems are usually due to battery problems, this is something normal that happens over time, here the recommendation is to start replacing it to see if this allows to solve the problem.
Second, what is recommended is to check the status of the fuses and especially the starter relay, it is also good to check with a tester or multimeter so that power is reaching the starter motor or not because if the starter motor is getting power, it may be that it is the same faulty starter motor.