sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I haver a Piaggio MP3registration with 9000 mile on the

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: Hi
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: Hi
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I haver a Piaggio MP3(###) ###-####registration with 9000 mile on the clock.
JA: What's the make/model/year of your bike?
Customer: There is a vibration on acceleration which is disconcerting. The bike is under warranty from the dealer, I bought the Bike in March 2022. The dealer repaired the vehicle when I took it back with a similar fault about 5 weeks ago but after about 50 miles the fault returned.
JA: How old is the transmission? Have you checked the fuel filters?
Customer: The garage says there is nothing wrong with the vehicle but the rough acceleration occurred again after they found fault with the reed valve and the air filter doused in oil. I would like an independent test on this vehicle to see if there is a fault with the bike.
JA: Are you fixing your bike yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The bike is under warranty (used) and is at the Piaggio dealers now. They say there is nothing wrong with it!
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Nothing that I can think of now.
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
any new?
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 16 days ago.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I am happy to wait
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 15 days ago.
Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear costumer I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, please give me a moment to evaluate your problem in detail, you can send me pictures or videos that better describe your problem, also, it is likely that I should ask some additional questions to improve my final answer. The system will offer you a premium service call which has an additional charge to the initial cost of the consultation, but it is not necessary we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer, first of all I would like to say that it is very delicate if you carry out inspections under warranty if you do not do it with the suppliers, as you could void the warranty, what have they checked in the workshop the times you have taken it?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
They have test ridden the bike and came back today saying they find no issue other than they get the traction control light coming on and then the bike “beds down” but with the traction control off it does not do it. They said this is normal.
They are changing the tyres but I don’t know how this will stop what in a multi cylinder vehicle would feel like a misfire and subsequent vibration.
I would like an independent test carried out to satisfy that the bike is OK and fit to drive.
Dear customer, where are you located to help you find an expert in your area to help you with this in a non-invasive way?

Dear customer, the problems that you present, are not very related to the tyres, I would ask for a revision of the spark plugs, fuel filters, air filter, injectors and coils, would be more convenient and more focused on the symptoms that you present, if you wish I could also recommend a workshop, but apart from that I need your address for this, I do not recommend it for warranty reasons.

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back. The experts at just answer will always be there to help you. For future enquiries you can contact me directly using @Exp-JoseSebas Kind regards, Sebastian