How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask linda_us Your Own Question
linda_us, Master's Degree
Category: Multiple Problems
Satisfied Customers: 596
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
Type Your Multiple Problems Question Here...
linda_us is online now

I am renting a property that I have been living in for seven

Customer Question

I am renting a property that I have been living in for seven years, I, unfortunately, live next door to a sex offender. It appears that he has legal access to my property. I did not know this at the time of tenancy and this is not stated in my tenancy agreement. Can I do anything about this?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
Kindly tell me what exactly you need to know?