healthydoc
healthydoc, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board Certified U.S. Neurologist
55821379

I get a vibrating sensation in the side of my face and in

I get a vibrating sensation in the side of my face and in my shoulder and side .It makes me feel as if i am all lop sided and cannot walk straight.I have had my ears looked at and have been told there is nothing wrong. What can i do to get relief from this as i am shortly flying to Canada.

healthydoc :

Hello and thank you for your question.

healthydoc :

It is entirely possible that the vibrating sensation that you are having on the side of your face may be secondary to muscle spasm. This can occur secondary to stress. However, if you are finding that you are not able to walk straight, you need further evaluation from by a neurologist. However, if the vibrating sensation is the only thing that is bothering you, then you an consider asking your doctor for an anxiolytic.

healthydoc :

Please get back to me if you have any further questions. Thank you.