How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. SH Your Own Question
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 8808
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
Dr. SH is online now

HiMy mother was in an accident-head injury trauma and has

Customer Question

My mother was in an accident-head injury trauma and has brain damage. SHe has been in a coma for 5 weeks and is now minimally conscious. The hospital wants to refer her to rehab at putney. Do we need to find alternative places or will the NHS provide suggestions?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry to learn about your mother.
If you want her rehab facility to be changed from Putney you should request the NHS to provide you with further options or suggestions.
The NHS will usually give suggestions themselves but if they have not done that yet you can request them to provide you with further suggestions as well.
Let me know if you have more questions.
I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the smilies below.
Kind regards