How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 48746
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
Dr. David is online now

I am having sezures with loss of consciuosness and sometimes

Customer Question

i am having sezures with loss of consciuosness and sometimes also having both auditory(less) and visual hallucinations.I try hard to move or talk but i am not able, lasts for 10 or 12 secs then i try hard to gain my control if not i start having convulsion one side of my face starts shaking(happened twice or more).My mind becomes dizzy,heavy and starts hurting after and if i close my eyes it starts repeating.Yesterday some fingers started becoming numb of both hands.I am suffering from stress and anxiety and recently have had stomach problems and have also lost muscle tone making me weak.Sometimes When i think something i cant stop it keeps repeating .I am also suffering from memory problems and get confused.I went to the nearest hospital but they cant help me dont have any neurologist.I have an appointment with the neurologist in june but cant wait happens everday.In the mean time what tests should i do and where can i get a neurologist?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Thank you,
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
This is Dr. David
what city are you in?
if you are having auditory and visual hallucinations, you need to see a neurologist and get a brain MRI scan
you might need to see a psychiatrist as well and see if this is a psychiatric disorder which is causing your hallucinations.
schizophrenia and psychosis can cause auditory and visual hallucinations.
schizophrenia can also cause severe anxiety and depression as well.
have you seen a psychiatrist before?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
well i am going through a mental abuse torture program.its about Brain Manipulation From Distance 24 hours every day from more than 2 years now.I have been costantly looking for help.When i told about this to a psychatrist she diagnosed me with schizophrenia.No one beleives me but please take in consideration what i am saying.The exact term is machine organized gang stalking you can google it.They are literally destroying my life and now i am having these problems because of them.I am paying you so i am not going to say anything wrong
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
my gp has reffered me to a pshychatrist ,mri and a neuro
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
dont think they will beleive me
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
This is Dr. David
I believe you
and you should follow the advice of your primary care doctor
and see a psychiatrist and get a brain MRI scan and see a neurologist
they will be able to help you as well.
when are your appointments to see these doctors?