How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Bob Your Own Question
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Neurologist (MD)
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 5661
Experience:  Neurology & Int Medicine (US Trained): 20 yrs experience
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
Dr. Bob is online now

Dear DR Bob Further to your advice Last week,Re Tramadol--I

This answer was rated:

Dear DR BobFurther to your advice Last week,Re Tramadol--I am now taking no Tramadol--But only CO-Dydramol,for theLast 3Days.Unfortunately my Headaches have got a lot Worse. Have you any advice for me?Simmone Karlson

Hi Simmone. I think you should see your family doctor right away. Whenever changing or stopping a medication, you should do so only with the consent and monitoring of your physician, due to the risk of withdrawal. He or she may have some alternative medications for you to control your headaches. He or she may also want to do some testing or get a head CT. If you can't get in to see your GP right away, go to urgent care or the ER to have your pain addressed.

Dr. Bob and other Neurology Specialists are ready to help you