Dr. F
Dr. F, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Neurosurgeon with more than 20 years experience in practice and teaching.
39941098

I am 84 years of age. For the past 3 months I have been

Customer Question

I am 84 years of age. For the past 3 months I have been suffering from recurrent headaches. Not too painful but they recur once every 2 or 3 hours and last for about 10 or 15 minutes. The pain appears to originate from behind my eyes. I have never suffered from headache before and I have no idea about the trigger.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 9 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 9 months ago.

Is your scalp tender when you touch it or brush your hair?

Does your jaw get tired sometimes when you eat?

If you press around your temple is there any spot that is tender to the touch?

Have you lost weight without trying lately?

Do you just feel "blah" sometimes?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.