Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

My husbands quality of life has suffered dreadfully due to

Customer Question

My husbands quality of life has suffered dreadfully due to being given 3 types of bp pills ,he sleeps nearly all day is lethargic with sleep problems the pills are .Amlodipine 5mg,and Cardesartan16mg. And Doxazosin4mgx2
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: its my husband and yes I went with him and told him ,that bobs quality of life was really bad
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Yes 10 years ago he had Brakytherapy for probate cancer
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 months ago.

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I am sorry about your husband

how old is he?

what is his height and weight?

most likely it is the doxazosin 4mg twice a day which is causing him so much sleepiness and fatigue

what is his blood pressure?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
140/80

he should talk to his GP doctor about the doxazosin and see if there is another medication they can use.

he needs to cut out salt out of his diet.