wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I have tingling and numbness in my left arm and sometimes in

Customer Question

I have tingling and numbness in my left arm and sometimes in my leg - I am 30 years old female I have no other symptoms other then the tingling and numbness that keeps coming and going it’s been here for the past 2 weeks
Category: Neurology
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 5 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 5 months ago.

do you have any other symptoms?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No just the tingling and weird sensation down my left arm and left leg been to hospital and dr and they said it’s nuroglist I need to see
I have asthma
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hellow
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 5 months ago.

They are correct.

The doctor you need to have examine you is a neurologist.

After she checks you out the Doctor may want to do an MRI of your neck, shoulder and upper spine.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

I wish you the very best.