wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

On the 3rd of August i had an attack which basically was.

Customer Question

On the 3rd of August i had an attack which basically was. The left half of my body went numb i felt i was going to pass out, my heart started racing rapidly. After this attack i felt lightheaded with pressure at the back of my head and couldn't concentrate on anything for another 24 hours and i wasn't able to sleep, only for 2 hours. After that 24 hours my condition got better and i had a full day where i felt good and with only a few lightheaded moments without pressure. When the day ended and i went to bed at 11pm on the 5th i had another attack but lighter. I just felt the pressure in my head and my spine and warmness throughout head spine and legs. When i feel the pressure in my head it transitions to my right leg as well and the leg feels the wave of pressure as well. I was at the hospital blood tests and all other tests are good nothing to worry about. I will have an MRI scan next week. My body functions are ok I can move see speak remember nothing abnormal. I was diagnosed with a panic disorder but i refuse to accept that diagnose.
After the second attack which was on the 5th of August i still feel constant pressure in my head and spine with warmness going to my head and then body on a few occasions. And pressure also in the front of my head on a few occasions.
It comes and goes.
Today on the 7th of august i feel a little bit better. No severe attacks but still have the pressure in my head and had a few light waves of heavy pressure and warmness. I managed to feel a bit better by doing diaphragm breathing sessions.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 month ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 month ago.

How old are you?

M/F?

Have you had previous episodes?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
23 male no previous episodes i do not take any medication co codamol i started taking from 2 days now. I was diagnosed with a slipped disk 2 month ago and had pain in my waist for 4 months but now my waste is better.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I would love to talk over skype just let me know which time is comfortable for you tomorrow.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 month ago.

My skype system is not working now.

Perhaps we could chat on the phone tomorrow?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I would prefer if you answer me here doctor. Thank you. I am really scared and desperate, feel like my life is in danger.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 month ago.

The best thing to do in that case is to head on over to the A&E for a full exam.

It is the safest course of action given what you have posted.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS