wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I have Multiple Sclerosis and take Stemetil (

Customer Question

Hi, I have Multiple Sclerosis and take Stemetil (
Prochlorperazine) as and when for vertigo. I’m due to travel soon and take Stugeron (Cinnarizine) which for the most part, prevents travel sickness and any vertigo. Just recently, I’ve still felt nauseous when taking Stugeron as my vertigo is more troublesome than normal and so I wondered if I can take Stemetil too? Not at the same time, but after a few hours into the journey if needed? I’m aware it might make me more sleepy but if that’s the only interaction, I can cope with that if it prevents me from being ill. Thank you
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 month ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 month ago.

You should be OK.
That being said you should talk to your prescribing doctor, who knows you best, ***** ***** be on the safe side.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS