Dr.Sumanth
Dr.Sumanth,
101124971

I have had a mri nerve test done all clear, discharged from

Customer Question

Hi I have had a mri nerve test done all clear, discharged from neurologist!
Assistant: Do you keep personal medical records to help track this?
Customer: no sorry
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Very poorly last summer weak arms legs couldn’t brush teeth hair walking was so tiering going up stairs having to stop, symptoms went over winter and I have been mostly fine until this June, started with twitch under right eye then having pins and needles tingling all of right cheek/face my left hand fingers tingling also my muscles in my back ribs keep going into spasms, feel like I’ve got a tight belt around me.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr.Sumanth replied 1 month ago.

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 14 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.

If you see a premium phone call request I suggest you ignore it - as the premium request of phone call was a system generated prompt and was not initiated by me. I would be glad to continue here please.

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Hello... I understand your concern.

I need some more information please.

1. Is this an electric shock like sensation whcih is felt moving down the limbs?

2. Is this a jerky movement which is felt just before you are falling asleep or just before you are waking up?

3. Is there any family history multiple sclerosis?

4. Is there any double vision?

5. Are you experiencing any weakness in any part of the body?

6. Are there any bladder problems like urgency or frequency or loss of control?

7. Are there any involuntary muscle twitchings?

8. Are your experiencing the symptoms only now or have they been recurring?

Please get back to me with the above information so that I can guide you better.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No electric shock more weakness in arms and legs to where I have to stop using them. No jurky movements. No family history of ms. I get double vision when looking up and down pain in eyes when looking down. Weakness in arms at moment. No bladder issues. I do have muscle twitches under eye at present since June and on of twitches in arms and legs. Recurring symptoms. My rib muscles are hurting to
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Also at present my right side of face is tingling pins and needles on cheek. Left hand feels like it’s going numb!

Hello..thank you for getting back with the requested necessary information.

From your symptom analysis and correlating it with the history that I have gathered from you I feel that the possibilities are -

1. Stress or anxiety induced symptoms.

2. Idiopathic Peripheral neuropathy.

Need not worry anything serious neurological going on please.

Definitely no MS please.

I suggest you take neurovitamins available as tablet Neurobion Forte - taken one tablet once a day for 3 months please.

You can buy it online here -

https://www.amazon.com/Neurobion-CLASSICO-Tablets-Vitamin-Booster/dp/B003KI53T2

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.

A bonus is highly appreciated....Thank you!".

If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800

Is there anything else where I can be of assistance to you in this regard please?

If I have attended your query to your satisfaction please do remember to rate our interaction with a 5 star rating so that I can get my professional credit.

This is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and effort.

Best regards - Dr Sumanth Amperayani