Hello... I understand your concern.
I need some more information please.
1. Since how long have you had these symptoms?
2. Is there any dizziness so severe that you need to hold on to something when you feel dizzy?
3. Do positional changes (like turning head/ turning around/ standing from sitting) induce dizziness?
4. May I know your age and gender please?
5. Are these headaches associated with nausea and vomiting and if there is vomiting does the headache get better?
6. During the headache are you in an irritable mood?
7. Does sleep make the headache better?
8. Do flashes of light like you experience while driving at night because of oncoming vehicle lights or seeing TV in a dark room or stress, precipitate headache?
9. Is the headache always one sided or does it alternate?
10. Off late have you observed any weakness of any body part?
11. Are you currently on any medication?
12. Is there any personal or family history of migraine?
13.Is there any personal or family history of seizure disorder please?
14.Does this head ache last only for few seconds with very high intensity or is it a dull nagging head ache going on for hours together?
Please get back to me with the above information so that I can guide you better.
Kind regards - Dr Sumanth Amperayani