How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 58471
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
Dr. David is online now

I have a big problem lately weeks ago I have been suffering

Customer Question

Hello, I have a big problem lately weeks ago I have been suffering from theses Symptoms:
Problem with focusing ( paying attention in class)
Shaking ( can’t control my body parts)
Nervous ( my hand and leg contraction)
Blurry vision sometimes
Ears close and I hear a silence sound only
Body weakness( can’t do my daily activities normally) ( fatigue get tired easily)
Get angry and can’t sit with a group and get so disturbed)
Chest pain sometimes
Breathing problems sometimes while having tantrum)
Tantrum that comes of a sudden without any reason
Break down
Tired all the time
Emotionally not stable ( cry all the time)
Memory problem
Malfunctioning of my brain in my daily life (can’t do my daily activities normally)
Assistant: Do you keep personal medical records to help track this?
Customer: No
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 6 months ago.
This is Dr David. This sounds serious. You need to see a doctor and a psychiatrist to assess your symptoms. You may need to go on medication to help. We can’t prescribe medication to clients here
Expert:  Dr. David replied 6 months ago.
You may have severe anxiety disorder and depression mental illness
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Should I visit only a psychiatrist or also a Neurologist I mean does these symptoms define anything for you as a Neurologist.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 6 months ago.

you should first see a GP doctor and a psychiatrist first

it doesnt' sound like you need to see a neurologist at this point