Dr.Sumanth
Dr.Sumanth,
101124971

Just wondering what type of mri should I be having if the

Just wondering what type of mri should I be having if the pain is in Ischial tuberosity areas . Because mri of pelvis is normal and isn’t picking up these areas as my doctors writing the referrals wrong
Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 15 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.
If you see a premium phone call request I suggest you ignore it - as the premium request of phone call was a system generated prompt and was not initiated by me. I would be glad to continue here please.
Kind regards - Dr. Sumanth Amperayani
Hi... I understand your concern.

MRI coronal and axial sequences are good.

Among these 2 axial images are the best please.

"If you need more help, please reply to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, your 5-star rating (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort) at this time is greatly appreciated".
Kind regards - Dr. Sumanth Amperayani
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I’m just wondering what way referral should be written as they keep sending me for scans of lumbar sacral and pelvis
All normal
What is the area called below the pelvis as i think they need to order mri for something not under the title pelvis
The request needs to be written as -

MRI of bilateral ischial tuberosities (for comparison), including the pathway of sciatic nerves.

Hope this helps!
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thank you so much