neurosurg
neurosurg,
206912

I came out of hospital, a week yesterday I was in with

Customer Question

I came out of hospital, a week yesterday I was in with pnomona thee checked me for the viris I was one of the lucky ones I got th all clear, my problem is staggering when I walk to toilet or kitchen, can that mean I have still got pnomona
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I have not been able to go out as they said got to stay in for 14 days
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have had heart attack 20 years ago and I also have copd
Category: Neurology
Expert:  neurosurg replied 14 days ago.

Hello -

If you are having difficulty walking here -- this isn't related to the pneumonia.

Pneumonia can cause fever and trouble breathing as well as sputum, but should not affect your ability to walk.

So if you are having increasing difficulty with walking -- you need to be reevaluated here.

Expert:  neurosurg replied 14 days ago.

I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!