Dr. F
Dr. F, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Neurosurgeon with more than 20 years experience in practice and teaching.
39941098

Can lamictle cause a hallucinogenic effect that became a

Customer Question

can lamictle cause a hallucinogenic effect that became a psychotic reaction and I had to spend time at a mental hospital ten years down the line I have started to hear the voices I heard when I was in a hallucinogenic state i have now been diagnosed with psychosis and had a grand mall seizure were i was unconscious for at least 25 minutes and I don't remember a great deal
JA: The Neurologist can help. To begin, do you have frequent headaches? Any issues with coordination or balance?
Customer: yes now blurry ness to the point I can't really see and instability, where i have had to, let someone else walk and care for my dog if the drug can cause hallucinogenic behaviour with a full-blown psychotic attack it may well put some thinngs back in place and i can be a dad again
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Neurologist should know?
Customer: I was born with epilepsy and have grand mal i take also 1200 mg of that each day and I feel secure about it I drive as well or used to but it is not only the mental issues but will that get right and my last seizure to me is the biggest ever and I would like to know what this drug can do side effects as it seems to have had a large impact on my life and my daughters
Category: Neurology
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 15 days ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 15 days ago.

How can I be of service?