Tim Brown
Tim Brown, GP
Experience:  GP in Sussex
108371854

I'm asking for my client about specific neurologists who

Hello. I'm asking for my client about specific neurologists who treat and/or diagnose a person who may Glossopharyngeal neuralgia
JA: The Neurologist can help. To begin, do you have frequent headaches? Any issues with coordination or balance?
Customer: I'll give you all her signs and symptoms
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Neurologist should know?
Customer: She had tooth extraction April 2018. Since then she has had facial pain sinus area more on the left, left earache almost continuous headaches, moving her tongue is painful, chewing is painful, leaning forward causes pain lately, and lately even talking is painful
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have to log out now to do supper for my client. Hope to hear from you soon

Good morning, I am Dr Ruff. Sorry it has taken some time for someone to response to you. Please let me know if you would still like advice, thanks

Tim Brown, GP
Experience: GP in Sussex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good morning. Thank you for getting back to me. I would appreciate your help. What my client is really wanting is to be referred to a neurologist who does pain management/ treats people with glossy pharyngeal neuralgia. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please only call once as that is very expensive thank you

Hello, are you free to speak in 15 minutes?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please no more phone calls. £34 is too expensive thank you

Would you like me to cancel the call?

The charge will not exceed that fee so we can speak for no additional charge other than that for speaking

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok please phone now

The connection isn't great, do you have a landline number I can call you on?