the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

I have various auto immune problems but for the last 3 days

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I have various auto immune problems but for the last 3 days I have had burning pain in my right shoulder & back area. I haven’t done anything physically to cause it & pain meds don’t seem to help. I also have fentanyl patches 25 mcg/h anyway. It’s the sort of pain I would normally get if I had an infection but I have no other symptoms just the burning pain?
JA: How long have you been dealing with the burning? Are you experiencing any other discomfort?
Customer: I have a lot of pain normally from rheumatoid & osteo Arthritis but this is a compete yoops sorry completely different kind of pain & have had for about 3 days
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have various immune issues, allergies, asthma, enodmetriosis & Crohn’s disease all in all I am a very tired person who sleeps randomly as can’t stay I 1 position too long or you stomach wakes me up - constantly tired and in pain
Category: Neurology
Expert:  the-good-doctor replied 9 days ago.

Hello. I'mCustomer licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

how old are you?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I was 53 in August have not had periods for 2 years but still get monthly “gut rot” associated with periods

did they check your neck for a pinched nerve?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I would prefer your 1st impressions by text thank yo

my first impression would be a bulging disc in the lower cervical spine

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No I’ve had multiple mri scan’s & some eg my Left knee has Osteoporosis because I had my anterior cartilage removed when I was 17 due to a tare, so logical bone rubbing over years. This burning is just 1 of the most recent random symptoms of pain inexperience. I am so fed up of what I can only describe, on to of pain, of feeling poorly all the time.

the most logical next step for me would be an MRI of your cervical and thoracic spine

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Story for the spelling the screen doesn’t let me see what I type I hope you can understand what I have tried to type
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I have been referred back to a gyny & have an appt for this week. Non of the specialists seem to cover all my problems as if there is 1 underlying problem that they are missing. So I could be treated for 1 condition no pt 10!
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
My husband has been trying to find a private consultant that can look at me as a whole rather than currently going to 5 consultants

I would see a good internist for that