How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. K. Your Own Question
Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 6775
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
Dr. K. is online now

I suffered a very severe brain injury in 1996-recently I am

Customer Question

I suffered a very severe brain injury in 1996-recently I am suffering very bad headaches and my right hand and arm which were paralysed after the brain injury Articulating so much. Also my eyes are very sore. Lucinda Dymoke White
JA: Did you have a recent injury to the eye? How is your vision?
Customer: Just chart at squint but I’m walking to my headaches to be honest. That is why I am speaking specifically to a neurologist as I was always told by a neurologist To speak to a neurologist when I suffer headaches. They’ve just got so much worse
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Just the brain injury in 1996 ready. However I did have continual problems with my left leg which was is the dominant Leg Well side of my body
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 8 days ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I look forward to answering your question. Are you seeing a neurologist currently? What has been suggested for the headaches?