Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

I suffered a very severe brain injury in 1996-recently I am

Customer Question

I suffered a very severe brain injury in 1996-recently I am suffering very bad headaches and my right hand and arm which were paralysed after the brain injury Articulating so much. Also my eyes are very sore. Lucinda Dymoke White
JA: Did you have a recent injury to the eye? How is your vision?
Customer: Just chart at squint but I’m walking to my headaches to be honest. That is why I am speaking specifically to a neurologist as I was always told by a neurologist To speak to a neurologist when I suffer headaches. They’ve just got so much worse
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Just the brain injury in 1996 ready. However I did have continual problems with my left leg which was is the dominant Leg Well side of my body
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 8 days ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I look forward to answering your question. Are you seeing a neurologist currently? What has been suggested for the headaches?