Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz,
Experience:  GP training at St helens and knowsely trust (Acute Worcestershire Hospital Trust, Ul
108331350

I suffer with depression and suicidal tendencies and they

Customer Question

I suffer with depression and suicidal tendencies and they appear to be uncontrollable at times like I'm another person I'm also always tired no matter how much Iv slept and can't seem to control my moods
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I have but they have just put it down to my depression which I'm on venlafaxine for but nothing else
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have family history of mental illness but has not been diagnosed and I have had a few head injuries in the past
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that makes your head feel worse or better?
Customer: I have been dealing with depression and EUPD since 2014 when I was diagnosed and sometimes I just wake up with this heaviness in my chest and like I havnt slept in weeks. Little things can trigger my anxiety off but sometimes especially at night I just seem to loose myself in despair and it feels like my head's going to implode and starts throbbing
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Khizra Naz replied 8 days ago.
Hello My name is***** will help you today
Expert:  Khizra Naz replied 8 days ago.

I am so sorry that you are going through this.

Have you got any mental health support?

Have you discussed with your GP about it?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Not really they just keep sending me to all therapies which never answer when I call and Samaritans where the same applies I'm finding it really difficult to control my thoughts and feelings and when I have an episode it's so painful like my head's being hit against something
Expert:  Khizra Naz replied 6 days ago.

I am so sorry that you are going through this. It must be really difficult for you.