Anthony Osula
Anthony Osula, Doctor
Experience:  MB ChB DRCOG
106915327

Well, I had a fall about 3 years ago on my head and I wanted

Good day
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: Well, I had a fall about 3 years ago on my head and I wanted to ask whether it can affect me now
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that makes your head feel worse or better?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No

Ok, thanks for your query

what speciifcally did you want to know regarding the fall?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Well nowadays I have been having anxiety and I have been feeling light headed. And I have had a headache coming from the back of my head( that's where I fell) i dont know if its my anxiety making me think I have a brain injury due to the fall or if there is a problem
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I want to k ow whether the fall can be causing the lightheadedness and the head ache or its all in my head

Did you bang your head whn you fell?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Yh I did but it was about 3 years ago and it has never affected me

Ok, as the fall was a long time ago,then its highly unlikely it would affect you now

However, if theres a previous history of trauma such as what you've had, its possible you'll need a CT Scan to check that there is no old blood from the fall that was not detected. I assume you were not scanned 3 yrs ago

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Yh I wasn't scanned cause they was just a bump that left. But when I start feeling worried I go to the place I hit and start getting worried and I get a headache from there

Well if you're that worried, I'll recommend you get yourself examined and if the Dr is concerned he might want to arrange a head scan to check everything is ok

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Ok I will do that
Customer: replied 14 days ago.

No worries, happy to help