Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz, GP
Experience:  GP training at St helens and knowsely trust (Acute Worcestershire Hospital Trust, Ul
108331350

I have been getting this really intense sharp pain in my

Hello there I have been getting this really intense sharp pain in my head now for literally everyday for about a month or so now and the pain triggers other pains in my body’s and causing me ear aches, do you have any idea what it could possibly be
JA: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?
Customer: episodic and no nausea
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no

Hello My name is***** will try my best to help you today.

I am really sorry that you are going through this. It must be really difficult for you.

How old are you?

Can you tell me how bad is the headache?

Where is it mostly?

Did you have headache before or earache?

Any fevers? Any vision problems?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
it had been going on now for about a month and I get this everyday, I have been getting sharp intense pains in my head and this is causing me to have other pain like ear aches, pain in my hand feet and legs and in my belly, I have had a lot-of dizziness

How old are you? Are you male or female?

Any vomiting?

Do you have any history of headaches?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I am 18 the head pain is very painful and ongoing, I get the headache in my temples and around the back and sides of my head I have never had this issue before until this recent month
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I am female
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
no vomiting

Does light and noise bothers you when these headache arrives?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No they do not

Okay.

Thank you for giving me all the information. This looks like migraine type of headaches. It usually happens on 1 side of head with throbbing pain.

You can take paracetamol 2 tablets three times a day or ibuprofen 1 tablet 3 times day when ever the headache starts.

Secondly I would advise a visit to your GP so that your diagnosis becomes official.

Thirdly there are specific medications for migraines called as triptans, they can really help you in this regard.

You need to discuss the use of this with your GP.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I have already spoken to me gp and yesterday and the day before I was in hospital because of how bad the pain was and they told me that I needed to speak to a neurologist because they ran lots of tests but they couldn’t work it out

What tests have you had as of now?

And what medicine?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
They ran multiple blood tests, urine texts and ultrasounds and they had given me codine, ibuprofen, paracetamol,panadol and nurofen but none of them work

Have you had CT head?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No I havnt

Than you should have CT head

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
How do I arrange that

Your GP should arrange that.