Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz, GP
Experience:  GP training at St helens and knowsely trust (Acute Worcestershire Hospital Trust, Ul
108331350

I am waiting for a neurology appt at local hospital can't

I am waiting for a neurology appt at local hospital can't walk far as I can't feel my legs about10 cms down from my groin. If I go out and try to walk my legs just collapse under me. Terrible pain in lower back n I've been know to black out I have been diagnosed with spondialotic myopathy. But I'm told they are gonna test me for ms
JA: Do you keep personal medical records to help track this?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I want to know how the doc diagnoses ms. I have a cousin with it. My brother also has beckers muscular dystrophy is it hereditary

Hello My name is***** will try my best to help you today.

I am really sorry that you are going through this. It must be really difficult for you.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.

It is its affecting my mental health especially given the l8cdow situation

What investigations have you had for this as of now?

How old are you?

I will wait for your answers and help you in every possible way.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.

I'm 56. I've had a ct scan I've had mri that was when I was diagnosed with spondylitis myopathy

I am so sorry that you are going through this condition, it must be really problematic.

Can you tell me what kind of treatment are you on?