Your symptoms are suggestive of;
1) Autoimmune arthritis.
3) Pinched nerves in the back.
You need the following investigations for the evaluation;
1) Electromyography/nerve conduction studies (EMG/NCS)
2) MRI of the spine and brain
3) blood glucose, glucose tolerance test, and glycosylated hemoglobin
4) serum B12 level with methylmalonic acid (with or without homocysteine),
5) serum protein electrophoresis
6) Antinuclear antibody
7) Lyme testing
8) Rheumatoid factor
9) Sjogren's syndrome testing (Anti-Ro, Anti-La Antibodies)
The following measures meanwhile would help you;
a) Physical therapy
b) Deep electrotherapy
d) Local analgesic cream
e) Pool therapy/hydrotherapy.
g) Lidocaine cream
i) Capsaicin cream.
j) Hot fomentation
I wish your symptoms resolve soon.
I would be happy to assist you further if you need any more information.
Thanks for using Just Answer.