How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr.Shakeel Ansari Your Own Question
Dr.Shakeel Ansari
Dr.Shakeel Ansari, Neurology Specialist
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 254
Experience:  Post Graduate Diploma Clinical Neurology
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
Dr.Shakeel Ansari is online now

I suffer from small extent of brain damage which has left me

Customer Question

hello I suffer from small extent of brain damage which has left me with seperate vision
JA: Do you keep personal medical records to help track this?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Yes due to an accident, I suffer from brain damage which resulted in my brain perceiving separate images from two of my eyes causing srabismus
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr.Shakeel Ansari replied 11 days ago.

Hi, this is Dr Ansari, welcome to JA.

This is a double vision called Diplopia. Diplopia is the simultaneous perception of two images of a single object that may be displaced horizontally, vertically, diagonally, or rotationally in relation to each other. There are several causes in your case it is obvious brain damage( Accident). You need to visit a neurologist and after examination, you will be advised to do an MRI brain with contrast. This will clarify your situation and management.

Dr Ansari