Dr.Shakeel Ansari
Dr.Shakeel Ansari, Neurology Specialist
Experience:  Post Graduate Diploma Clinical Neurology
111828307

I suffer from small extent of brain damage which has left me

Customer Question

hello I suffer from small extent of brain damage which has left me with seperate vision
JA: Do you keep personal medical records to help track this?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Yes due to an accident, I suffer from brain damage which resulted in my brain perceiving separate images from two of my eyes causing srabismus
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr.Shakeel Ansari replied 11 days ago.

Hi, this is Dr Ansari, welcome to JA.

This is a double vision called Diplopia. Diplopia is the simultaneous perception of two images of a single object that may be displaced horizontally, vertically, diagonally, or rotationally in relation to each other. There are several causes in your case it is obvious brain damage( Accident). You need to visit a neurologist and after examination, you will be advised to do an MRI brain with contrast. This will clarify your situation and management.

Dr Ansari