Dr.Shakeel Ansari
Dr.Shakeel Ansari, Neurology Specialist
Experience:  Post Graduate Diploma Clinical Neurology
111828307

I have one more question. Sometimes since having this

Hello dr, I have one more question.
Sometimes since having this long headache I feel a pressure building and then start shaking inside my body. The shaking then starts outside too and is very visible with lots of uncontrollable jerking shaking through my entire body. What is this? I’ve never had this before.Also I’ve realised I do see shadows and Dark colours and dots, double vision. Is this aura?I having trouble seeing a specialist here, the wait is very long due to covid I think.Thank you for your time.

Hi, thanks for addressing your issue to me, I am Dr Ansari and you are welcome to JA. This seems simple partial seizures and it could also be an Aura. You need to do EEG and MRI- Brain with Contrast.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.

If you feel any abnormal sensation or any abnormal smell during this episode please do share. If possible you can share the video of the event would be helpful in the evaluation.

You are most welcome.

Dr Ansari

call failed sorry, you can contact the customer care service

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Maybe it’s my signal
Try now I will stand in the window

No it failed again. There is error no problem you can continue chat here.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Ok you have helped me.
Do you think I should go to Aand E or ring gp? Or wait 7 weeks for a private neurology specialist?

These simple seizures may transform into generalized seizures at any time or may not several hours to days.The best to see the ER or GP so they know the situation and act accordingly, they can refer you to neurology service right away.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank you I will let you know how I get on today x

Yes please, you are most welcome.

Thanks for your positive feedback, your trust and your satisfaction in my service. You are welcome at any time in future to reach out for my service with the same confidence.

Dr Ansari