Elliot Ruff
Elliot Ruff, GP
Experience:  GP at Whitstable Medical Practice
108371854

Can people have epileptic srk Seizures without aura, I have

Can people have epileptic srk Seizures without aura
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I have a neurologist I've had epilepsy for 30 years
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I don't think so, I am seeing my consultant on Friday but I am concerned

Good evening, I am Dr Ruff, thank you for contacting us today

Thank you for your question. Yes, not all people develop or are aware of an aura before a seizure.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I bad Tonic clonic seizures for 16 years with an aura, now all of a sudden I don't! This is very confusing and anxiety provoking

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced these. I do not think the change in aura is of much meaning in regards ***** ***** What is important is the frequency and if the frequency has increased.