ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

I recently had neuralgia problem which started on 13th of

Customer Question

I recently had neuralgia problem which started on 13th of March it started with a shoulder pain and then started with some really strong headache that was starting from the back of my neck and going to my brain like electric impulses, it was really painful but it didn’t last more than 48 hours. I had a lot of blurry vision and I wasn’t remembering properly, I went to physiotherapy as I spoke with a gp and thats what they diagnosed but ever since that I don’t quite feel like I’m okay with the neck part of my body for some reason, now I’m experiencing Swollen glands in my neck but I also felt 1-2 weeks ago that the muscles on my jaw are getting richer and now I’m feeling like the muscles next to my eyes are getting tight as well. Is there something I should worry about because everything I read in google is either something like cancer or tumour ....which is worrying me a lot
Category: Neurology
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 23 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Ravindran and will be happy to help.I am sorry to hear about your concern. I will try my best to give you suggestions that help your concern. The answer does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic. Kindly be  informed that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site ,NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and you may ignore these requests. Communicating through text chat is just fine with me. I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.NOTE - phone call requests are auto-generated. Please ignore these requests if you have not requested.

You don't have to worry about and cancer or tumor. The swollen glands could be simply due to a viral infection and it will settle.

Any ear pain, throat pain?

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
No ear pain but they have felt a bit faded during the sore throat other than that the sore throat started 1 week ago since the last three days I haven’t had pain in my throat and I am going to get my throat checked with a doctors today but I throat meanwhile I wanted to ask as I couldn’t get hold of anyone during the weekend and Monday as it was bank holiday
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 22 days ago.

Hope you start feeling better