Dr.Sumanth
Dr.Sumanth, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Consultant Pediatrician at Kanchi Kamakoti CHILDS Trust Hospital
101124971

I was diagnosed with small chronic aschaemia and I already

Customer Question

I was diagnosed with small chronic aschaemia and I already had a stroke a few years ago should I be on treatment
JA: Do you have frequent headaches? Any issues with coordination or balance?
Customer: yes I have headaches like someone pulling my hair and scalp and I am inclined to be falling
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: not that I can think of
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr.Sumanth replied 12 days ago.

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani. I have 16 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital. I am currently reviewing your question.

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

I am sorry for what happened.

With the past history in mind, I would prefer that you be on blood thinner medication to avoid such recurrences.

If you are already on that, you are fine.