Your symptoms need an MRI of the brain and neck spine and nerve conduction velocity study.
Your symptoms can be due to;
1) Pinched nerves in the neck
2) Occipital neuralgia.
The treatment steps are;
1) Conservative treatment;
a) posture correction
b) medications; tricyclic antidepressants, serotonin reuptake inhibitors, carbamazepine, oxycarbamazepine, gabapentin, pregabalin, and opioids.
c) Infliximab has shown some benefit,
2) Local anesthetic agent injection with steroid
3) Botulinum toxin infiltration
4) Pulsed radiofrequency (PRF) treatment.
5) Occipital nerve stimulation
7) Other surgeries; C2 gangliotomy, C2 ganglionectomy, C2 to C3 rhizotomy, C2 to C3 root decompression, and distal neurectomy.
I wish your symptoms resolve soon.
I would be happy to assist you further if you need any more information.
Thanks for using Just Answer.